On the premise of ensuring safety, the better the quali […]
On the premise of ensuring safety, the better the quality of the insulation ladder, the lighter the weight. Because it is necessary to use higher-performance raw and auxiliary materials, more advanced production technology, and more scientific structural design to reduce product weight under the premise of ensuring safety. Lighter insulated ladders are more convenient to use.
The electrical insulation ladder is a ladder made of glass fiber reinforced plastic profile pultruded with glass fiber and epoxy resin as the main material. It has the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance and good electrical insulation properties. Usually can withstand the "220kV/m" power frequency test voltage. Therefore, the FRP ladder can be used as a safe climbing tool for the power system. To replace metal ladders and bamboo and wood ladders. Prevent electric shock accidents caused by induction and misoperation. FRP ladders that have undergone strict testing and inspection can also be used as ladders for high-voltage live work.
Main technical parameters of electrician insulation ladder
1. Insulating material density≥1.95g/cm3
2. Water absorption rate of insulating material <0.40%
3. Material tensile strength >350Mpa
4. The surface hardness of the material is 50 (Bap)
5. Surface withstand voltage of insulating material >12kv(r.m.s)
6. Design load >880 (Null)
(1) Appearance and assembly
1. Appearance: The shape of each part of the ladder should not have sharp edges and corners, and should be rounded.
2. Assembly: Should comply with YB3205 regulations
(2) General requirements
1. Raw materials should be pre-selected and inspected
2. The surface of aluminum alloy material parts should be treated with anodizing, and the surface of shaft steel parts should be coated with protective coating; the processed surface of insulating laminated material parts should be treated with insulating paint.
3. The surface roughness of metal parts should be ≤6.3
The processing surface of each component should be regular and smooth. The surface of the insulating parts should be smooth, without bubbles, wrinkles or cracks, without obvious scratches and overheating marks, and the color should be natural (from light yellow green to brown)
(3) Power frequency withstand voltage test
1. 450KV/1.8m, 1min
There should be no breakdown or other abnormalities during the test.