First, the operation specification of aluminum alloy la […]
First, the operation specification of aluminum alloy ladder
1. Before the ladder is used, a regular visual inspection must be carried out to ensure that the structure of the ladder is firm and reliable. There is no oil or paint that may affect the safety of use on the pedals. The inspection must be repaired if there are fractures, missing files or other defects that may affect the safety Can be used after the release.
2. Ladder placement, please follow the "four-point contact" principle: make sure that the tops of the two handrails of the ladder are firmly supported on a solid wall, and the two legs of the ladder must also be firmly supported on a hard, horizontal foundation (Cannot be placed on a box or wooden block), if possible, fix the ladder fulcrum and be protected by someone.
3. Ladder should be placed as far away as possible from doors, windows, corners or passage openings. If it is necessary to work near the above-mentioned areas, roadblocks or warning signs should be set up nearby.
4. The working angle of the ladder is about 75°, that is, the angle formed by the ladder beam and the ground (horizontal plane). It can also be seen that the pedals are or parallel to the ground (horizontal plane).
5. The standing height (working plane) should not exceed the third rung down from the top of the ladder. Be sure to pay attention to the point where the top of the ladder reaches at least one meter higher than the highest point you need to stand on.
6. If site conditions permit, wrap the top of the ladder with foam pads or soft cloth, or fix the top of the ladder on the fulcrum with a rope to prevent the ladder from sliding and protect the wall.
7. Choose a ladder of appropriate length for work, and do not tie two short ladders to a long ladder for use.
8. During the operation, only one person is allowed to go up and down the ladder, and must face the ladder when going up and down the ladder. Do not hold tools. Tools should be placed in a shoulder bag or fixed on a person.
9. Climbing ladders always follow the "three-point contact" principle: that is, at least both hands and one foot or both feet and one hand must be in contact with the ladder at the same time. Walk slowly up and down, climbing one rung (pedal) at a time.
10. When going up and down the aluminum alloy single ladder, your hands should be grasped on the pedals, and it is not advisable to grasp the ladder beams on both sides of the ladder to avoid being unable to grasp it when sliding down.
11. When working on a ladder, you should keep your body's center of gravity between the two ladder beams for balance. It is strictly forbidden to climb directly from the ladder to another ladder.
12 When working on a ladder, you must wear rubber soles or other types of non-slip shoes.
Second, safety requirements for outdoor ladder operations
1. Avoid working in strong winds above level 4 or in rain, snow or other bad weather.
2. Ladder must be placed on a solid and level ground. For example, the foot of the ladder should be covered with hardwood boards on soft ground to ensure a safe foothold.
3. When the outdoor temperature is low in the cold season, it must be ensured that there is no icing on the ground at the foothold.
4. When the outdoor temperature is high in the hot season, you must not work on the ladder for a long time, and you must rest properly to avoid heat stroke during work.
1. The placement of the ladder must not have the risk of falling. When not in use, it must be placed horizontally to avoid dumping and hurting nearby personnel.
2. Ladder should not be stored outdoors, but should be placed in a ventilated and dry area.
3. When there are fractures, missing files, or other defects that may affect safe use, they must be repaired in time. If it cannot be repaired, it must be scrapped immediately.
4. It must be noted that the safety performance of the repaired ladder may be weakened, and the surface of the ladder should not be sprayed to prevent the cracks on the surface of the ladder or other damage problems from being covered.