By use 1. Architectural aluminum profiles (divided into […]
1. Architectural aluminum profiles (divided into two types: doors, windows and curtain walls).
2. Aluminum profile for radiator.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automatic machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the cover, and various companies to customize mold opening according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belts, elevators, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc. are mostly used in the
electronic machinery industry and clean rooms.
4. Aluminum alloy profile for rail vehicle structure: mainly used for the manufacture of rail car body.
5. Mount aluminum profiles to make aluminum alloy frames, mount various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
By alloy composition
It can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which the 6 series is the most common. The difference of different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is different, except for the commonly used door and window aluminum profiles Except for 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series and other architectural aluminum profiles, industrial aluminum profiles do not have a clear model distinction, most production plants are processed according to the actual drawings of customers.Surface treatment
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coating aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, chemical polishing has the highest cost and the most expensive)