1. The herringbone elevator and lifting platform should […]
1. The herringbone elevator and lifting platform should be operated by at least 2 people. When lifting, 2 people are pulling the ropes at the same time, and at the same time gently lifting and lowering. The ladder over 6 meters should be operated by at least 2 people to prevent uneven force on both sides of the ladder. The deviation causes the danger of the ladder falling to one side.
2. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the platform when lifting or moving.
3. There are two movable lifting fixing devices on both sides of the lifting platform. When moving, they should be folded. When lifting and working, please open them to a suitable width and lock them for fixing.
4. The bottom of the lifting platform is equipped with lockable universal moving casters. Please lock the casters when working, and unlock them to move freely.
5. When the operator goes up the ladder, there should be protective personnel on the ground next to the ladder to prevent the occurrence of unexpected events such as unknown objects or unknown persons hitting the ladder, which may cause the personnel on the ladder to fall down.
Do not stand on the ladder steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder during work. Always keep a safety height of 1 meter, let alone climb the highest support point at the top. It is forbidden to use the ladder in strong winds. Do not exceed your hands during work. The top of the head, lest the body loses balance and is dangerous.